Assistance in exploring and confirming prayer ideas and practices
Who is involved?
- Believers interested in deepening and changing both their understanding and practice of prayer.
- Couples wanting to better understand prayer and integrate the practice of prayer more fully into their marriage and family life.
- Pastors and prayer leaders who want to more fully grasp Doug’s approach to personal and congregational prayer.
- Pastors and marketplace leaders who want a better grasp on the proliferation of prayer into the seams of city-life! What is the relationship of prayer to city-reaching? To the marketplace? What are the Ezra-Esther-Nehemiah streams?
- Small groups. This can be a group of believers, pastors, a congregation, an executive team, a group of pastors/leaders from a movement. An introduction into a wide variety of prayer principles.
- A weekly session for 7 consecutive weeks via phone (Skype or Google chat may be used.) Two levels are available.
- A focused concentration with a negotiated plan and schedule of connections every other week for 8-12 weeks. Extensions are available, and the concentration may shift. Concentrations may include, but are not limited to:
- Phase One. Go through the experience. Digest in the material and apply it to your life.
- Phase Two. Go through the experience a second time. This time, invite others to engage with you. Commit to connect with them throughout the process. Use the support materials to grow together.